February is here and it’s time to share the love!
At Inspired Fitness, we are all about loving yourself and loving others. That’s why for the month of February, we’re celebrating the importance of caring! So come take a class, visit us at the studio and let us help you be the best version of yourself. Most importantly, check out our top 5 tips below on how to help yourself so you can help others!
5 Simple Ways to Care For Yourself and Others!
- Try a new fitness class: What better way to stimulate the mind and muscles by experiencing a brand new class? Taking a break from your regular routine and changing things up every once in a while can be a great boost both mentally and physically! Treat yourself to something new and don’t forget to bring a friend!
- Break out of your comfort zone: Have you ever wanted to try something new but repeatedly chickened out for fear that it might go wrong? Whether it’s going to a new restaurant, buying an outfit you wouldn’t normally wear, or simply trying a new hairstyle, breaking out of your comfort zone is one of the best ways to hike up your confidence! It’s time you do that thing you’ve always wanted to do! Do it for yourself and don’t look back!
- Relaaaaaaaax: Finding the time to truly relax is one of the most critical things we can do to help ourselves. Sometimes we need to slow down in order to get to where we want to be, otherwise we simply burn out. Take a bubble bath, catch some zzz’s, or come take a yoga class with Lugien or Joe! You’ll feel a lot less stressed afterwards and ready to tackle anything that your heart desires.
- Experience all your town has to offer: Tucson is one of the coolest, fun filled cities with it’s own unique feel. Go online and check out the upcoming events that you might be interested in attending! Between art festivals, musical performances, or food sampling events, there is something for everyone in the beautiful downtown area! The best part? Many of these events have little to zero entry fees, so you can splurge on a fun-filled day for yourself or with friends!
- Pay It Forward: Show someone you care by spreading the love and paying it forward. Sometimes the smallest gestures have the biggest impact. Holding the door open for someone, donating to a local charity, or simply smiling at a stranger are all great ways show you care. You get to feel proud for making the world a better place all while helping someone else. It’s always a great time to be a nice person!
This month, show yourself some love and reflect on what’s important to you. Enjoy every day, spread the love, and don’t forget to visit the studio for more inspiration!