Spring is Officially Here!
Kick winter to the curb and say hello to Spring! Start the season off right with warmer weather, bright sunny days and fun group classes that are designed to help you prep for bikini season. Yep, you read that right! Can you believe swimsuit season is just around the corner?
Whatever you want to accomplish, whether that be deep cleaning the house, cooking delicious healthy meals, or looking fantastic in a bikini, we want to help you get there! Get inspired with this exciting Spring checklist that will help you reset and and prep for success!
- Health: Take charge of your health this Spring by scheduling your fitness classes in advance! Daily exercise has been proven to help decrease stress, lessen body fat, and prevent disease. Get your heart pumping with a Turbokick class or unwind with some yoga. Scheduling your classes early will hold you accountable so you are sure to get your body moving at some point during the day!
- Home: It’s time to clean those cobwebs and declutter the home with some good ol’ fashion Spring cleaning! Do you have some old clothes that never get used? Donate them to a family in need through your local donation center or through an organization like Pickups For Vets. Any items you’d like to sell? Host a garage sale and make some extra cash in the process! Cleaning the house is a great way to feel refreshed and ready to tackle other priorities.
- Social: There is no better time like the present to reconnect with loved ones. Set up a coffee date with an old friend or Skype your cousin that you haven’t seen in ages! Social media is a great way to reconnect with people that you might not see that often. Rekindle those connections and have fun in the process! You might even invite them to come take a class with you! (wink wink)
- Financial: Do you have any special events or trips planned out that you haven’t quite budgeted for yet? Now’s a great time to start! Set aside just a little bit of money each month for whatever great venture your planning in the future. Want to keep yourself motivated? Try keeping a physical piggy bank somewhere in plain sight so you have a daily reminder of what you’re working towards.
- Self: When’s the last time you checked in with yourself and practiced some self love? This Spring, dedicate some time to yourself and do the things that make you happiest. This might mean painting your nails, going on a hike with a furry friend, or simply sitting in the sun with a cold drink in hand. Whatever you choose to do, enjoy yourself to the fullest and enjoy all that the Spring season has to offer!